Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Partner in Distance :(

When it hurts so bad, why does it feel so good?
I wish this all made sense, I wish I understood.
Not having you here with me is tearing me up inside, but I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try.

You know how I feel about you, and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but it's so hard to do when I can't even be next to you.
Why does it gotta be so complicated?

Loving you feels so right, but at the same time, knowing I can't have you keeps me awake at night.
I just want this to be simple, I just want you here with me, to look into your eyes, be held in your arms...then I'd truly be happy.

Right now this distance between us is out of our control, but I'm still hoping one day soon, I'll get what I'm wishing for.

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers